Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.ED.)
The minimum qualification for admission to the JBT course will be at least 50% marks in the 10+2 examination for the general category and 45% for the candidates belonging to SC and ST categories. Admission will be made based on merit in the combined entrance test conducted by the Board of School Education and candidates sponsored by the Institution. Admission to this course will be open only to Bonafide Himachalies.
The following conditions will be applicable for two years. JBT course batch/session 2014-15 as prescribed by the Govt. of Himachal Pradesh.
- 90% attendance would be necessary for the JBT training course.
- 45% will be the pass marks in the JBT examination of the 1st year & 2nd year.
- In case the trainee takes leave on medical grounds/maternity purposes then the training may be extended by the duration of leave taken.
- During the training, the candidate would not pursue any other educational course/study either regularly or through distance mode.
- The JBT course is only an academic course passing of JBT course successfully does not confer any vested or accrued right to the candidates for appointment in Govt. job.
The scheme of examination and courses will be according to the syllabi laid down by the H.P. Board of School Education, Dharamshala.
The JBT course will be of two years duration and will be termed a Diploma in Education.
For more details about the course syllabus kindly check this pdf document.